I hope you had a great holiday break and are ready for 2020. We are! Take a look below to see what the team has been working on since the last newsletter.
Campaign performance improvements
- Campaign emails are now delivered to large client or connection lists using a fanout process that reduces hitting spam triggers
Tools for managing segments
- Users and Admins can now view how many emails are unable to be delivered from a segment
- Admins can now view how many emails are unable to be delivered before sending a campaign by using the preview function
- Admins can now view which segments a member or connection is part of by visiting that user’s profile page
- connection email campaigns are not supported by your organization, we now hide the option to upload or manage connections in the user interface
- Various minor bug fixes
That's all for this month. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us!